It's every car owner's greatest fear: walking through the parking lot to where your car...was. With Honda's Security System, you can help stop theft before it can happen. It's the ultimate in theft deterrence, with a wiring harness specifically designed by Honda engineers to fully integrate with your Honda's sophisticated electronic and mechanical operation.
- Detection Sensors sound the alarm if the dorr or rear hatch is disturbed, and if any glass is broken.
- Remote Control Operation lets you lock or unlock the vehicle, and arm or disarm the Security System, from a distance. It also features a panic button, for emergencies.
- Door Ajar Warning signals if any door or the hatch isn't closed properly. The horn will gently sound three times to let you know the system isn't going to arm.
- Power Interrupt Protection, if your battery is disconnected when the system is armed, it'tt still be armed when power is restored.
- System Status Verification confirms the system is armed by flashing the parking lights breifly sounding the horn.
- Visual and audible alarm makes a triggered alarm noticeable with flashing lights and honking horn.
- Passive operation if you select it, the system is automatically armed after all doors and the hatch have been properly closed.
- Disarm switch makes life much more pleasant for valets, temporarily ceasing all passive security functions.
- Auto Relock automatically relocks any door that has been unlocked within 30 seconds, when no doors have been opened.
- Flashing LED status light is in clear view to warn that the Security System is armed.
- Welcome light of the interior dome illuminates when the vehicle is unlocked with the remote.